SEO Tips: Using High-Quality Content for a Minimalist SEO Approach
When it comes to online marketing, SEO is the first term that comes to mind. Marketers work with specialists to enhance the ranking of the websites they are optimizing in organic search results. Needless to say, their work is guided by multiple factors, SEO news say these factors number to around 205 (and counting). To execute large campaigns, giant corporations usually hire their own team of experts for full-time work, but for startups and small businesses, SEO need not be viewed as complicated.
According to Jayson DeMers, in his article for Forbes.com (@Forbes), most entrepreneurs can get by using the minimalistic approach. By focusing more on the basics, they will be able to strengthen a few key aspects of their online marketing rather than be merely intimidated by its complexities and intricate details. The author suggests starting with the production of high-quality content.
Well-researched, value-adding articles help a company build credibility and trust with its online market. Regular content update promotes a boost in SEO ranking as well since it keeps the website from becoming stale and stagnant. Search engines and audiences alike favor websites with fresh, relevant and up-to-date content.
Thousands of books and blogs share tips about how to write great quality content. Here, we’ll compress its essential elements into six.
- Length: Should you write something lengthy or concise? If you want it to rank high in desktop searches and attract links, go for 1000+ word content. If you’re targeting mobile users, trim it down to important points so the audience can read it fast.
- Graphics: More people respond better to content supplemented with visual elements like images, videos, and infographics. In addition, Google factors in multimedia when ranking pages.
- Obviously, grammatical and spelling errors as well as content with ideas popping like they’re taken from out of the blue won’t make you appear credible.
- How is the flow of your content? Are points listed into bullets? Are you using subtopic headings? Is there appropriate white space? Is the font style and size readable? Basically, the easier it is for the reader to scan the text, the better.
- Content must be written with expertise. If the author himself is not an expert in a topic, then at least leading industry sources must be cited to make the content more factual and credible.
- Shares and comments. Shares increase a content’s value so if the page lacks a social media button, it signals that you aren’t that tech savvy. Moreover, if you have healthy, positive comments, the content will be deemed of high quality.
Content is a major component of a minimalistic SEO strategy. By giving it a good deal of focus, your business could gain better search engine visibility. Note that more savvy SEO tips are available in online resources like Marketing Digest.
Paul is also the founder of Endlessrise and the Advanced Marketers Institute.
Paul Stinemetz was the first person to found a digital marketing agency that was 100% exclusively dedicated to only servicing marketing agencies on a white label basis. This company was called Endlessrise and was founded in 2008. Over the next 8 years Paul held true to his word and never accepted a retail client and made it possible for thousands of marketing companies to efficiently grow their retail digital marketing firms with low overhead, affordable service costs and elite leadership and coaching.
Paul not only led this industry but became known as one of the top marketing agency coaches. He went on to build one of the largest marketing platforms in the world and build an elite overseas operational marketing team.
Through his years of experience working hand in hand with small to large marketing agencies, Paul has spent the majority of his professional career building services, specialized operations, software, marketing material and coaching programs to help digital marketing agencies succeed.
Paul stands out as a unique consultant of his caliber and is unparalleled as a marketing agency consultant.
Paul is also the founder and current president of Advanced Marketers Institute, an educational platform that trains marketers on how to establish a consultancy based marketing company and intricate instruction on best consulting practices.
Latest posts by Paul Stinemetz (see all)
- Local Marketing News: Grow Your Local Business with Local Marketing - October 22, 2015
- Online Marketing News: Techniques for Savvy Marketers on a Budget - October 13, 2015
- SEO Tips: Using High-Quality Content for a Minimalist SEO Approach - October 12, 2015